Post-Covid 19 Events. Why should I have a stand at a fair?
There are benefits that a company obtained by setting up a stand at fairs and congresses. So at this crucial moment you should not rescind from it. Since there are already many professionals working for post–Covid 19 events. We need to reactivate the economy and employment, so it would be good if you do not cancel your participation in fairs, but if possible, postpone it.
Since 2020 began, the Coronavirus crisis has force the cancellation of big events. This has been translated into losses and a great economic impact in most of the important annual fairs in the world. Starting with the cancellation of the Mobile World Congress, which is held at Fira Barcelona, ITB Berlín or the Salón Internacional del Automóvil de Ginebra.
Although, there are still important events throughout the 2020 that we are sure can be held. These include Fruit Attraction at IFEMA Madrid (Spain), Conxemar in Vigo (Spain), MEDICA in Düsseldorf (Germany), CPHI worldwide in Milan (Italy),or Cersaie in Bologna (Italy). Additionally, many that were scheduled for March and April have been postponed to be held soon.
Don’t miss the development and growth opportunity that this part of fair marketing can bring to your company.
Your participation is the key for the sector
When all this global crisis passes it is important that, as a company, you keep your participation in fairs or congresses as you had planned. During the 2008 economic crisis, many companies canceled events and their participation in fairs and conferences. They considered that this expense was not essential in order to face the crisis we were experiencing at that time.
Nothing could be further from the truth. It is important to maintain participation in post-Covid 19 events so that the economy reactivates and do not suffer a global economic crisis again.
If we decide not to attend because of cost savings, this could have a devastating impact on economic development. Many sectors would be affected and we will see the loss of many jobs.
Remember that your attendance at an event has a cost for your company that positively impacts the sector, but also provides you with a short and long-term return on that investment in the form of new clients and projects. It is good that you can always consider that investment in the long-term.
Why is it worth investing in a stand for my company to participate in a fair?
Below are some reasons why it is important to have your own stand and that your company should be part of an event or congress:
- To provide significant value to the company and transmit the corporate image to the event assistant. In short, having the real opportunity to present your products or services.
- Establish contacts that become future clients, additionally staying in contact and increasing loyalty to those you already have.
- To study competitors, which allows you to be up to date with the latest news in the sector and contribute with new ideas to develop your business
- To learn through conferences and organized talks, as well as participate in them. It is a way to promote your business and enrich yourself with new knowledge. For example, if you participate in FITUR, attending the conferences for professionals organized by FiturTech, is an opportunity to keep up with the technology applied to tourism sector.
- The stand can be a very efficient communication and sales channel if you use professionals who can help you design yours, covering all your business needs.
- To get out of the comfort zone, meet new people and get away from the daily work stress in the office.
The development of the stand
When we attend fairs and congresses at the major cities, we often overlook the importance of booth setup. It is normal to happen, because when you go to a fair or congress, the stand is already fully assembled and ready to offer you all information around the brand, company that is offering their services.
However, behind all that there is a long work of months. First, to choose the size and location of the stand within the fair. Second, display the ideas that meet your needs to develop what will be the design of the stand and, finally, assembly.
Taking care of design is important
Now that you have enough reasons to attend a fair, you need to focus on the stand design. There are many factors to take into account, since it is important that each stand has an individual development that meets your needs and also your client and future clients needs.
It is important that the stand is visible in the distance and that the company logo is well identified. Although the design is the key, there are factors such as the functionality of the stand which allows customers to feel comfortable, that you need to have in consideration. Establishing and taking care of these parameters will make a difference so that they can be interested in your products or services.
Also, reserve a space, if possible, to have relaxed talks with future clients to whom you can present your services. And do not forget to leave the design in the hands of professionals who will do their best to help you achieve your goals.
You must be logged in to post a comment.