GENERAL CONTRACT CONDITIONS AND RENTALS
Article 1 | General Aspects of the Contract.
The General Conditions of Contract, from now on "Contract", shall apply to the electronic, telephone or physical contracting of the services offered by the holder.
The holder of the service is MATERIA EFÍMERA SOCIEDAD CIVIL (hereinafter, MATERIA EFÍMERA), with Tax Identification Number J-88471164 and registered office in the Community of Madrid, municipality of VALDEMORO; Marie Curie Street 7.
Article 2 | Particular Conditions of the Service Contract.
Article 3 | Price
Article 4 | Delivery
Article 5 | Payment of the services deliver
Article 6 | Termination of Contract
- Final and / or provisional insolvency of the CLIENT.
- Bankruptcy or suspension of payments of the parties.
- Express wish of one of the parties notifies the other in writing within the time stipulated by the law.
Article 7 | Client Obligations.
Article 8 | Storage
Article 9 | Specific provisions for stand rental.
- Replace items not accepted by others of similar characteristics.
- Reduce the price of contracted services.
- Terminate the contract without any compensation.
Article 10 | Copyright and intellectual property.
In case of breach of the obligation established in the previous paragraph, the CLIENT will have to indemnify MATERIA EFÍMERA for the liability of damages that is stipulated at any time, not being less than 50% of the rental price agreed between the parties , and always in an amount equal to or greater than 5,000 euros.
MATERIA EFÍMERA reserves the right to show the name of our company in an appropriate size in the items produced, particularly in the exhibition stands, and always based on the CLIENT’s plans.
In addition, we reserve the right to produce and publish photographic material regarding these stands, being able to use them for promotional purposes without the right to any compensation, and without requiring the CLIENT’s consent to do so.
Article 11 | Protection of Personal Data.
MARIA CURIE STREET, 7 – 3C
Article 12 | Complaints and Claims
Also, MATERIA EFÍMERA has official complaint forms available to costumers and users, and they can request from MATERIA EFÍMERA at any time, using the contact information provided at the beginning of these Conditions.
In accordance with Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013, the European Commission provides a free access platform for the resolution of online conflicts between the CLIENT and the PROVIDER, without the need to resort to the courts of justice, through the intervention of a third party, called the Dispute Resolution Body, which acts as an intermediary between the two. This body is neutral and will dialogue with both parties to reach an agreement, and may finally suggest and / or impose a solution to the conflict.
Article 13 | Partial Nullity
Article 14 | Disclaimer
Unless otherwise provided by law, MATERIA EFÍMERA will not accept any responsibility for the following losses, regardless their origin:
- Business losses (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, loss of goodwill or incurred unnecessary expenses).
- Any other indirect loss that was not reasonably foreseeable by both parties at the time the contract of the products between both parties was formalized.
- Any other losses that were not attributable to any breach by MATERIA EFÍMERA.
Likewise, MATERIA EFÍMERA also limits its liability in the following cases:
It will act with the utmost diligence in order to be available to the company responsible for transporting the product of the purchase order. However, it is not responsible for damages arising from a malfunction of transport, especially for causes such as strikes, road retentions, and in general any other characteristic of the sector, which result in delays, losses or theft of the product.
MATERIA EFÍMERA will not be responsible for the misuse and / or wear products that have been used by the User. At the same time, it will not be responsible for an erroneous return made by the User.
It is the responsibility of the User to return the correct product. In general, it will not be responsible for any breach or delay in the fulfillment of any of the obligations assumed, when it is due to events that are beyond our reasonable control, that is, due to major force, and this may include, but are not limited to:
- Strikes, lockouts or other industrial action.
- Civil commotion, revolt, invasion, threat or terrorist attack, war (declared or not) or threat or war preparations.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, epidemic or any other natural disaster.
- Impossibility of using trains, ships, airplanes, motor transport or other means of transport, public or private. Inability to use public or private telecommunication systems Acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government or public authority
In this way, the obligations will be suspended during the period in which the cause of major force continues, and MATERIA EFÍMERA S.C. will have an extension in the period to meet them for a period of time equal to the duration of major force.
MATERIA EFÍMERA will put all reasonable means to find a solution that allows us to fulfill our obligations despite the force majeure.